Auricular acupuncture can been used to treat many common complaints including:
- Hot Flushes
- Anxiety & Stress
- Migraine’s and Tension Headaches
- Digestive Disorders
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
This therapy has been found to be particularly helpful for those suffering from anxiety, stress, depression and insomnia and has been frequently used to help many people suffering from addiction problems.
After your treatment has finished the needles are removed and disposed of. This is completely painless but occasionally slight bleeding can occur, this is easily controlled with a cotton swab.
How Will I Feel Afterwards?
How Often Do I Need A Treatment?
Price: £25 – Approximately 30 minutes
- It is important to have a light meal or snack before a treatment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol both before and after your treatment.
- Occasionally you may experience a headache or a short flare up of the symptoms you are seeking help with, this is nothing to worry about, you can take regular pain medication if need be.
- If you are diabetic it is important you monitor your blood sugar levels after your treatment as occasionally acupuncture can cause blood sugar levels to drop slightly.